- Custer Fire Protection District's New Ambulance (Read Full Story)
- Illinois State Fire Marshal Small Tools Grant (Read Full Story)
- Missing Person Successfully Found (Read Full Story)
- Custer FPD acquires a new Zoll AutoPulse Resuscitation System (Read Full Story)
- December 2022 – Custer Fire Protection District Board Of Trustees Meeting (Read Full Story)
- January 2023 – Custer Fire Protection District Board Of Trustees Meeting (Read Full Story)
- February 2023 – Custer Fire Protection District Board Of Trustees Meeting (Read Full Story)
- March 2023 – Custer Fire Protection District Board Of Trustees Meeting (Read Full Story)
CUSTER FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT TRUSTEE’S MEETING AGENDA
HELD AT CAMELOT EDUCATION CAFETERIA 35445 WASHINGTON ST. CUSTER PARK, IL 60481
Wednesday, March 16th 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
1. Call to order/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Open Forum – Matters of the Public
a. A portion of every regular Board of Trustees meeting shall be provided for public comment. The person wishing to speak shall submit a public participation slip or raise his or her hand in a signal to the President. The speaker must be designated and authorized to speak by the President. Each speaker shall limit his or her public participation to a period of three (3) minutes or less so that all persons shall have an adequate opportunity to make their statement to the Board. As a general rule of order, this time is for comments made by the public and not intended for question/answer. The board reserves the right to answer outside of open format.
5. Approval of meeting minutes
a. Wednesday February 16th, 2022
6. Treasurer’s report (February 2022)
a. Update on progress for switch over to Abendroth billing company
7. Payment of bills, as presented
8. Old Business
a. Seeking Board consideration and motion to approve modifications to Riverside EMS contract.
b. Seeking Board consideration and motion to approve updates to station staffing program.
9. New Business
a. Seeking Board consideration and motion to approve renewing ETF bill payments (annual)
10. Fire Chief’s Report
11. Committee Reports (Vehicle, Building, EMS, Training, Pub Ed., Personnel, Grants)
12. Closed Session – Compliant with Open Meetings Act – 5ILCS120/2
a. For any lawful purpose permitted by the Open Meetings Act
b. Final Action, if any, from the session presented in open meeting
13. For the Good of the District
a. Friends of Custer Fire 501(c)(3) charitable foundation update
b. Updates on projects in progress (Refer to project list)
President of the Board of Trustees
Custer Fire Protection District
Posted online at www.custerfpd.org and at Camelot Education on the 14h day of March, 2022 at 1800 hours.
CFPD © 2018, All Rights Reserved, Design & Developed By: Dynamic Talent Partners