**‼️ Requests of attendees for tomorrow’s town hall meeting ‼️**
* Please park in the back parking lot leaving spaces in the front of the building for handicapped.
* Enter at visitor’s entrance near the gym.
* Doors open at 5:45pm.
* A limited number of chairs will be available for anyone who cannot navigate the bleacher’s stairs.
* Please reserve the chairs and first row of bleachers for handicapped using wheelchairs or walkers.
* Since the ability to view the gym’s screen from the bleachers is limited, only a brief presentation will be displayed leaving more time for questions.
* No official binding votes for any of the proposed options will take place at this meeting.
* Please be respectful of all in attendance. Everyone is working hard to solve challenges in the best interest of the residents and there will be differing opinions.
* Everyone has the right to speak; however, we ask that you allow Custer and Braidwood residents to go first.
The Custer Fire District Board ￼values your ￼ comments, and we all agreed that no final vote would take place prior to a town hall meeting to inform the public of our status. This meeting is for you to help guide our vote on the direction of our fire department. No final decisions have been made at this time. We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow evening and have a great Sunday.**
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
CUSTER FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT TRUSTEE’S MEETING AGENDA
HELD AT CAMELOT EDUCATION GYMNASIUM 35445 WASHINGTON ST. CUSTER PARK, IL
Monday, July 17th 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
**Town Hall Meeting: Agenda limited to Q & A with Custer residents to discuss the future of the fire district and options
Please enter school at Visitors Entrance near gymnasium
1. Call to order/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Open Forum – Matters of the Public
a. A portion of every regular Board of Trustees meeting shall be provided for public comment. The person wishing to speak shall submit a public participation slip or raise his or her hand in a signal to the President. The speaker must be designated and authorized to speak by the President. Each speaker shall limit his or her public participation to a period of three (3) minutes or less so that all persons shall have an adequate opportunity to make their statement to the Board. As a general rule of order, this time is for comments made by the public and not intended for question/answer. The board reserves the right to answer outside of open format.
President of the Board of Trustees
Custer Fire Protection District